IT Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- Supervisor (m/f/d) for IT solution and integration architecture as well as for the technology/development tools used
- Decision-making for the use of existing/new technology and integration scenarios
- Building the IT architecture framework, the architecture roadmap and concrete application architecture blueprints
- Responsibility for documentation methodology and creation and for knowledge transfer within the IT Team
- Several years of work experience, management experience welcome
- Degree in Business Informatics, Informatics or comparable training
- Wide technological expertise and practical experience of complex technology landscapes such as Java EE, Delphi, Web/Cloud technology, service-orientated platforms, MS SQL/Windows Server and DB2/iSeries, Comarch CEE (Semiramis) desirable
- Basic IT knowledge and methodology (e.g. ARCHIMATE®, TOGAF®, ITSM, ITIL®, V-Model, Agile Development)
- Language knowledge according to CEF: German (C1), English (B2), other foreign languages welcome (Spanish, French)
- High level of initiative, communication/presentation skills, moderation, motivation
This is a permanent full-time post as a supervisor (m/f/d) with a remuneration which includes considerable additional benefits.
Then send your full application, including details of your salary expectations online.
Our Human Resources Manager Ms Bobek will be glad to answer your questions.
Tel: +49 9221 706-6049
Lichtenfelser Str. 20