Staff Research Technical Centre (m/f/d)
- Development of new and innovative products, optimisation of existing products
- Planning, hands-on execution and follow-up of practical trials in our Technical Centre, e.g. in the areas of milling, mixing, sieving, extrusion, fermentation, drying, roasting, puffing, steaming, bulk goods technology, weighing, bagging etc.
- Professional further development of the technical equipment of our Research Technical Centre and deputising for the Head of the Research Technical Centre
- Accompanying the development process from the experimental stage in the laboratory through the Technical Centre to
- Interaction as a technical link between research and development and production
- Training in the food sector with further training as a food technician, food technologist or comparable training preferably with a focus on grain, starch and/or fermentation
- Optimally professional experience in a food processing company (baked goods/baking ingredients/brewery).
- Language skills: German (CEF C2), English (CEF B2)
- Teamwork and communication skills, flexibility and the ability to organise oneself
- Extensive on-boarding and development options
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas and holiday bonus
- Regular team events
- Workplace health promotion
- Various benefits towards the company pension scheme
Then send your full application, including details of your salary expectations online.
Our Human Resources Manager Ms Hannig will be glad to answer your questions.
Tel: +49 9221 706 266
Lichtenfelser Str. 20