Baker (m/f/d) 2021
As a baker (m/f/d) you will learn both the traditional craftsmanship of baking and the handling of modern machines as well as digital controls in an international team. You will gain valuable information in raw material and food science, carry out hygiene measures and familiarize yourself with quality determination.
- Raw material and food science
- Production of bread, morning goods and confectionery baked goods
- Controlling and monitoring processes
- Operating and care of devices, machines and plant installations
- Quality determination and documentation
- Knowledge and implementation of hygiene measures
Vocational College: Weekly instruction course in Kronach, Duration: 2.5 years (2 years with relevant educational background)
Parts of the training will take place with partners in the bakery trade.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (Mittlere Reife) or higher
- Pleasure in working with foodstuffs
- Technical understanding and practical skills
- Initiative and team spirit
Then send your full application, including details of your salary expectations online.
Our Human Resources Manager Ms Strobel will be glad to answer your questions.
Tel: +49 9221 706-158
Lichtenfelser Str. 20